Coreen is responsible for portfolio management, trade execution and investment strategy.
Coreen is a Vice-President and Portfolio Manager with more than 20 years of experience in private wealth management, an adjunct professor of behavioural finance and an author, with a passion to develop how we understand investing.
Coreen’s book, Practically Investing: Smart Investment Techniques Your Neighbour Doesn’t Know (2014) discusses behavioural finance issues that may cause pitfalls with investing, along with strategies to benefit all Canadians.
In 2015, Coreen joined the Faculty of Management at UBC Okanagan to deliver lectures in behavioural finance, as part of the fourth year, undergraduate program.
A former professional ballet dancer with Ballet British Columbia, Coreen is also an avid yogi, snowboarder and loves to spend time on the golf course chasing the elusive birdie. Coreen currently lives in Kelowna with her three children.
- Investment Management 1992
- Canadian Investment Manager (CIM) 1999
- Fellow Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI) 1999
- Portfolio Manager, Solinvest Portfolio Builder 2002
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) 2003
- Chartered Professional (Ch.P.) Strategic Wealth 2008
- Author, Practically Investing – Smart Investment Techniques Your Neighbour Doesn’t Know 2014
- Adjunct Professor, UBC Okanagan, Faculty of Management 2015
Coreen is a proud sponsor of: