Our family investment practice is founded on consistent portfolio returns and complete transparency. However, without a strong service commitment, we wouldn’t be serving the families and corporations that we proudly call clients today.
Our motto, ‘so you can focus on the other aspect of your life,’ drives everything that we do for our clients. Our service commitment is the key to meeting your investment and financial objectives; they work hand in hand. And so, in the spirit of transparency, here are a few of the nuts and bolts that we feel are important to you and that make up our service commitment.
What you can expect:
- Personal Investment Policy Statement (IPS) that outlines your investment objectives, portfolio guidelines and constraints;
- Zippered client binder;
- Discretionary portfolio management, including mandates designed for the liquidity requirements of accounts over $5,000,000, as well as tailored mandates for small accounts under $250,000;
- Monthly email commentary discussing market changes, portfolio impacts, and future expectations;
- Quarterly paper statements, which may be suppressed at your discretion;
- Secure online account access and e-delivery documents at no charge;
- Complimentary investment projections;
- Strategic financial planning analysis for clients and their family members (upon request);
- Annual tax statements, including Realized Gain/Loss summary and one-page foreign holdings report;
- Quarterly performance reports, net of fees, and contributions;
- Client social events;
- Fee reduction when assets grow to the next fee level (see Fees);
- No charge, electronic fund transfers to and from your Canadian Bank Account;
- Reimbursement of transfer fees charged by your outgoing investment firm (not including Deferred Sales Charges).
We are here to serve you. If there is anything you need, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.